So sad...

On 9:13 pm 03/04/07 "Michael Bueti" <michaelbuetiwon@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  Yep, sure is slow.  Must be everybody's car is either a) in winter
> >  storage, b) running in top notch condition, or c) everyone is UNDER
> >  their car.
> >

> I pick choice a)
>
>   I went to visit Butch the other day. Pulled back the cover....
> touched the fender....
>
> god I need a girlfriend.

I pick one or all of these:
d) none of the above
e) driving around to see other Sciroccos.
f) transporting Scirocco parts across international borders....(exhaust
manifold/sun visor/hatch cover there, slicks/header/fenders/guages back)
and a SWEET HO scale MkI model for a belated Christmas gift. I have such
cool frineds! I guess that delicious Porter counts too, and the crepes for
breakfast, my friends just spoil me :)
And I patted Klaus when I got home, Michael, so you're not the only one.
Well, let me qualify that, I do NOT need a girlfriend, just so that's clear!
Cathy