So sad...

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> f) transporting Scirocco parts across international
> borders....

How was the crossing on the way back with all that loot?

> and a SWEET HO scale MkI model for a belated Christmas
> gift. I have such
> cool frineds!

LOL!  I just wish I could have gotten it in Green!

 I guess that delicious Porter counts too,
> and the crepes for
> breakfast, my friends just spoil me :)

But you're worth it 'eh?

> And I patted Klaus when I got home, Michael, so you're
> not the only one.
> Well, let me qualify that, I do NOT need a girlfriend,
> just so that's clear!

See a theme here?  I stopped at the hangar on the way in
tonight too (since that's where Brad was) and at least
glanced at Deiter & Gino.  The 16v was on the other side of
the hangar....

600+ miles round trip and I've yet to have to refill the
tank.  Gotta love TDIs.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.