So sad...

> De : Daun Yeagley [mailto:vwdaun@yahoo.com]
>
> --- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>
> > And I patted Klaus when I got home, Michael, so you're not the only
> > one.
> > Well, let me qualify that, I do NOT need a girlfriend, just
> so that's
> > clear!
>
> See a theme here?  I stopped at the hangar on the way in
> tonight too (since that's where Brad was) and at least
> glanced at Deiter & Gino.  The 16v was on the other side of
> the hangar....

Lucky for you guys, I can only think about the Scirocco during winter. It is
stored and away, well across the street actually, but unreachable
nonetheless until the begining of April...

Tomorrow I have to go at the dealership to pick up parts. Gotta get ready
for cincy, this year in a Scirocco!

Cheers.

Marc