[OT] For Sale: Hardly Used Creative 40GB Touch Zen MP3 And Treo 650

For sale: I'm selling my hardly used 40GB Creative Touch Zen MP3 player.
It's almost full with music, but you can delete what you don't like, or just
re-format it. It has very little use, I charged it up less than 10 times.
I paid around $250 about 2 years ago, there's some minor scratches, but
otherwise it's in great condition, and I want to get a $100 for it, $105 in
the US, or $108 to Canada.

I replaced it with a 60 GB Toshiba, for the extra space, so that I could fit
all my music, but it doesn't crank up as good as the Creative did.
I'm either installing a 4 channel amp, or a small in-line pre-amp, or the
practically new Toshiba will be up for sale soon also, or instead.

Treo 650 barely used, MP3, camera, $200 shipped.

Email, IM, or call me if you're interested, or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Peter
302.832.8989