One fixed... the other Not so much..

Woohoo this weekend I was able to fix the daily driver...  Saturday morning
I got up early, popped the hood to the 01 Jetta..  Removed the engine cover,
unscrewed the two air box cover screws... Undid the hose clamp going to the
MAF sensor..  Unscrewed the two screw that holds the MAF in the air box..
Then reinstalled the new MAF and everything else in reverse sequence..

Start it up... ummm nice smooth idle, no secondary air pump going crazy..
So I took a nice Saturday morning cruise around town then down some
backroad..  I followed it up on a quick highway 3rd gear pull in to 4th gear
which almost lead to trouble with the law...  But I must have slowed down in
time...

-Brian
85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI
86 Bronze Scirocco 8v