So sad...

On 10:57 am 03/05/07 Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:

> C Boyko  wrote:    I pick one or all of these:
> d) none of the above
> e) driving around to see other Sciroccos.
> f) transporting Scirocco parts across international
> borders....(exhaust manifold/sun visor/hatch cover there,
> slicks/header/fenders/guages back) and a SWEET HO scale MkI model for
> a belated Christmas gift. I have such cool frineds! I guess that
> delicious Porter counts too, and the crepes for breakfast, my friends
> just spoil me :)
>

>   I guess I will take:
>
>   G) Recieving Red-Goodnes Hatch cover from f) above and delivering
> some tasty porter!!! Not To mention getting that GREAT breast Cancer
> awareness quarter from Canada. Which has made me the envy of the
> research team I work with.
>
>   Cathy Any chance I can get 2 more of them? I was almost attacked by
> the 2 ladies I work with because of it. I can send you to US ones in
> exchange.... I think that is a good trade, No?

Well, maybe not, how much do you enjoy having the ladies attack you? I can
see if any others come up in circulation and set them aside for ya.
And I just love the way stuff works out, once again, my kid had been in
North Bay or that hatch cover wouldn't have made it there. It's travelled
ten hours.
Cathy, eating junky American snack food addictions (Snowballs!!)