  From: Cory Langford
  To: LEF
  Cc: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org ; shisler
  Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:23 PM
  Subject: Re: MK1 S model Equipment question

  This is where my confusion sets in. This spoiler/lip was it just a moulding piece on the rear hatch, or was it raised on a couple legs an inch or so off the hatch? (IE: like the zender one)

  I have seen S models with and without that rear "lip" on the hatch. I had always thought that the zender rear hatch spoiler was taken from the S (or vw used zender spoilers on the S model). But I am not able to confirm anything.

  I can't seem to find a write up on what the S model came with. I am wondering if the US 81-S, etc did not have it, but maybe the European model that was similar (storm?) did.

  Still trying to sort this one out :)

  Cory