MK1 S rear spoiler

I know that in my past, I have a few Kamei and Zender "add-on" spoilers for
the MK1's, but I never saw a stock model with one on it.

-----Original Message-----
From: LEF [mailto:rocco16@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 7:00 PM
To: Cory Langford
Cc: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: MK1 S rear spoiler

Cory,
I think I gave you some bad information.  I checked with my son, who has the
'81 S, and he tells me the urethane spoiler on his was put on by him; it
didn't come stock.  I had forgotten that (hey, it was nine years ago when he
did it...).
He tells me the stock "S" had a rear hatch like any other MkI.
I apologize if my misinformation was the source of your confusion.

larry
sandiego16v