send us money!

But what is the political mindset of the kittens? Holy heck, we ARE overdue
for this.
On a pet related note, I have five furry pets (4 cats, one coonhound), all
of them showed up on my doorstep, none of them were really wanted, all of
them are loved and "altered", and I no longer donate to the SPCA, I'm doing
my part. (and for the record, the dog needs "special help", dumb as a post,
seriously, she ran into a tree tonight)
Cathy