Scirocco 16V and parts for sale

I finally have made a decision on what to do.  Having Three Sciroccos, one
driver and only garage space for one I need to sell one.  The one on the
block (for sale) is my Red 16V Scirocco.  In it's younger days it has seen
Cincy so it is no stranger.  What I am going to do is remove the Euro
Bumpers, Euro Headlights, Flik Wheels, Neuspeed Front upper strut support,
Front Hood Lip, Momo Gear Shift knob, and my Kraftwerks Transmission and
replace them with stock parts.  I only have the original front Bumper and no
rear bumper.  If someone has a rear I might be interested to make it
complete.  It will be in drivable condition.

Here is what will be left in it:
the 1.8L 16V Engine we just put into it.  We replaced all the Engine seals
and any bolts with Stainless Steel, spent over $75.00 in SS bolts.  Engine
consistently Dyno'd at 119 HP to the Wheels  I have the documents to prove
it.
Delta Regrind Cam
CenterForce Dual Friction Clutch
It has poly bushings for the control arms and the brand new manual rack and
pinion steering.
Eurospeed Spark plug wires.
Bonrath Front upper strut supports
Cross drilled Brembo Disks
Stainless Steel Brak lines
Everthing under the hood was cleaned and/or replaced with new parts when we
put the engine in this winter.
H & R Coilovers (unless someone can sell me an inexpensive strut set front
and rear), I may replace them with new inexpensive struts to keep the
coilovers, if I don't get enough for the car.
TT Downpipe with TT Cat, Jet Hot Ceramic Coated
Brand new Cat back TT Stainless Steel 2-1/4" Exhaust with Borla Muffler.
Motometer Gauge Cluster, 160 mph.
Ben and I custom made a front reinforcement bar for the cracked front cross
member.
I am in the process of installing a brand new lower bearing on the steering
column.

Right now the electric windows don't go up and down, I haven't had a chance
to look at them.  The side braces of the Sun Roof are broken so that doesn't
open and close. The Blower fan for the heater is making horrid noises but I
have a good replacement I will include.

I will give everyone here a chance before I put it on Hortex or gasp, eBay.
I am entertaining offers and looking to get around $1200 with the Coilovers
in.

Car is located in Waukesha, Wisconsin.  I have tons of pictures already
taken before I take off the above said parts.  I need to move this so I
can't wait long.  If you are serious I can make arrangements.  After all the
repairs I don't want it to sit and rot away.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)