send us money!

<snip...:

>From: "LEF" <rocco16@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "miT" <mit@xxxxxxxx>,<scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: send us money!
>Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 06:44:09 -0700
>
>Put the kittens down.  The USA has far too many unwanted pets as it is.
>
>If you want to take responsibility for those three cats, then take
>responsibility. This sounds like a typical liberal mindset: "I want this
>group to be subsidized, and I want YOU to pay for it."

...end snip, begin snipe>

that would be as opposed to the typical conservative mindset: "I want this
industry/ ideology/ war/ unprecented deficit to be subsidized, and I DON'T
want YOU to pay for it... but your kids and grandkids are hosed... just
party on and don't worry, we have it all under control."

Way too easy.

Don?t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/