send us money!

You are what I call a responsible pet owner.
You are not asking for others to pay for the care of your animals.  You have
accepted that responsibility.

PS.  I think that "save these kittens" crap is just a scam to make
money....and make it they will.

larry
sandiego16v

 I have five furry pets (4 cats, one coonhound), all