lower stress bar

I don't remember, i want to say 8mm though. Checker Auto has a 4 pack that
has served me for headbolts, starter bolts, and axel bolts.  one side is a
triple square, the other side you stick in a 13mm socket.  maybe an
alternative.  Oh and the people there dont know what they are called, so
dont ask.  Just go into their special tool section until you see the set.
They also carry a 17mm hex that can be used on a 3/8 ratchet there, too