Suggestions for a stripped bolt

Thanks guys... luckily for me I am getting on a plane in the AM I will have
time to "simma down now"... I was thinking the .223 bolt loosening tool
would be good, I also have that in .40 and 12guage.  (just kidding)

I'll buy beer and pizza if any PNW types wanna help a brother out next
weekend.  Hell we could even fire up the pigmy BBQ.

Chris