Tranny grenade - thanks VW

Well damn! Don't you have a firstborn or something to sell to fund a
diff???? (I keep trying to sell mine, but it seems as firstborns go, he's
not worth much..) 3.94 plus 16V ratios, plus FOR GOD'S SAKES a swapped
fifth are the way to go. I'm going deaf from my 4K....(3.94 plus 16V gear
ratios plus NOT a swapped fifth with the small flanges and bad exhaust,
but your muffler's good to go now, right?).
I have a Frankenblended custom  AGB in my 16V which I very much enjoy, and
would do that again eagerly...essentially a 4K with LSD and a swapped fifth
and big flanges and light flywheel, which I really like...really, it was
one of the best mods I did on that car. And that car was FILLED with
"mechanical opportunities", the "silver headache", that one is.
Cathy