Tranny grenade - thanks VW

I just got a bolt kit from Peter.  I am going to install the shim kit as
well, we'll see how that does.  But chances are you want to find a "new"
transmission that didnt have a rivet make a bid for freedom...

You can use an 8v transmission (100mm flanges would be preferable) if you
are willing to buy a new clutch.