34 Years ago Today...

(Insert 2001 Soundtrack here...)

I decided to grace your presence.  You should all be thankful or
something... (just kidding)

That means I have...1,255,269,290 seconds give or take a few left to live.
March 31, 2047 is my day to croak, as per www.deathclock.com I don't think
it takes factors in such as
-FOUR daughters...  That's gotta knock off half a billion seconds or so.
-Being friggin married... that's gotta take off a good couple hundred
hundred million seconds.
-Sciroccos... Fuck I am screwed.  I have like a week left to live.

Birthdays are depressing... the news is depressing.  Firefighters and that
pregnant woman monopolizing my mind.  No not my pregnant woman the one in
Canton Ohio that's missing.  Sounds alot like Lacie Peterson. :(

I am calling in sick today hold all my calls please.  LOL

Chris