FS OT - 2001 B5 1.8T sedan

Its a niiiice one.  If anybody needs a new daily driver let me know.  $6800 obo.  White, 5speed, 111k, rebuilt head, replaced pistons/rings/bearings at 104k, runs perfect.  Comes with audi A6 Fat Fives and neuspeed springs.   You won't find a nicer one at this price (sounding like a used car salesman).   If you know anybody that needs a nice car point them at me.   I'll swap out the wheels/springs if anybody wants a stock ride for a little less $$.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3289331

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.