My newest Scirocco

Yup, this is the rocco Dave Winchell saved from the crusher, I nabbed it up, fixed it up somewhat, passed it onto a kid who needed
transit, and he passed it back onto me (after giving it a good Anson-esque season of daily driving).  It needs some tlc, but hey,
its cheap, and it runs...  At least we are keeping them within the family.
Al