My newest Scirocco

Well, I am flying to Georgia on Friday for a vacation/Scirocco aquisition.
Going to hang with friends in Athens Friday, and then one friend is driving
me to Kings Bay to see Allyn and pick up an '83... THAT RUNS (like daily
driver status).  Can we say WOOOHOOO?!?  This one will become my DD.

Will post pics and info when I get back with her next week.

So, is it an addiction yet, or just a need to have a fleet of vehicles :P

Been MIA due to too much work.  Between the work and the grass
cutting/gardening (I am picking tomatoes, bell peppers, tomatillos, and
onions), I still haven't had time to speak to Gisele.  I am hoping the new
baby will make her a little more cooperative, when she sees me driving that
one instead of her.  But I did get me a remote starter (no more child
endangerment under the hood), and working on borrowing a timing light (or
deciding to shell out the $$$ for my own).  Also, met a local car restorer
with his own paint shop.  Guy works on American cars '30s-60s, but wants to
see one of the Sciroccos.

Lexan

Don?t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/