Shure Headphones

I have a pair of SE210's...  I am not that hardcore to pony up any more than
that.  (I have an ipod to replace and I already had a pair of QC2's)

I was asking as I prefer them for different things.  The earpieces bug me
after a while so 3 hours in a plane is about my limit.  I think the sound
quality is pretty good considering the noise canceling is passive.  The
QC2's are good when I want to tune out screaming engines on the wings and
screaming kids in the seat in front of me.  They are a pain in the ass
though to carry when I have so much other shit in my roadwarrior bag o
tricks.  Digging them out on the plane is a exercise in patience.

I know alot of people are down on BOSE but I am too friggin tone deaf to
justify 2-3 times a much for a little clarity I can't hear anyway.  That and
all those years in radio shacks with the noise have taken their toll.

Found the most awesomest album in the world the other day.  Luther Wright
and the Wrongs... Rebuild the Wall.  I swear I think I sported chub for a
minute there.

Yee haw.

Chris