Control Pressure Problem

Good for you!! Posting the cure, what an excellent thing that is!. And a 79
Rabbit in a yard? Not around here unless it was MY yard, they crush them
unless they're really new. And my fuel distributor problem didn't show with
the fuel pressure tests, that's interesting. Mine behaved well at idle, but
did not do well under load. Volume tests identified mine (again, they were
fine with the plate just slightly raised).
I'm starting to think this is like "lupus" for our cars, try everything
else, then come around to the diagnosis of bad distributor. Fuel delivery
is there, it's just not right, some of the time. Glad you found it at any
rate, it's SO nice when they finally do what they're capable of.

Cathy