Control Pressure Problem

Just to add some closure Sean got a used fuel distributor from the yard off
a 79 rabbit, swapped it out and it starts right up.  Have not hooked up the
fuel pressure tester to see what the numbers are but it responds like a real
VW should.  Just need to turn down the idle a little and replace noisy wheel
bearins.  We think the PO who fucked everything up on the car had the wrong
fuel distributor on the air box. Need to get a photo of the bolt used to
hold on the rear control arm clamp, yikes.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5