Stickers, yours I like them to be mine

Hello list,

  So I had a little community building project at hand. Some of you at cincy may have seen the new carpeted rear deck lid that I made for rodolfo. The underside is bare and I was thinking that it be nice if I cover it with some stickers. Kinda like what the cycling guys do with their wind farings on their roof racks.

  Anyhow, I figure that if i get stickers from "org" members maybe I can carry some extra "karma" protection on the road. So what ever sticker you have laying around and never placed for fear it would tarnish your ride, or a sticker you saw in a pile of yard sale junk or something of that nature, stickers you can get free (like the in-andout burger types) I'll take them.

  So if you guys and gals are interested in this endevor contact me and I'll send you my address.....BTW my kids ride in the rocco to so be clever rather than direct.....hehehe.

  I already had a donation from the tattoo shop where my fiance had her noce pierced. The piercer is named Wendy and has a spoof sticker of the wendy's logo, It reads Wendy's old fashion piercings.

  Thank you all,
  Tony

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.