International relations

Okay, Number One: Greg, do those ducks have tracking devices in them or
something? My blue one seems to have wandered off....

Number Two: BigMac!!! It's a big country, if you want me to get this part
to Cory you'll have to provide me with an address eh? BC's not exactly
driving distance.

Number Three: MkIMark! I successfully imported that nice TT exhaust to
Canada, and Adam says thanks, it'll fit one of his Jettas he's pretty
sure(we're up to four of them now). LMK when you want me to bring that down
there, maybe we can do some demolition on that 16V or some other wrenching.
Cathy