Selling my beloved Mk1 Scirocco 'Der Butch'

Some of you know Butch... others don't.

    All I can say is that this has been a really tough decision for
me. I have been into 1st generation Sciroccos since I was 12 years
old. I have owned 5 myself since then.

    FF to my 32nd year of life and I feel the strongest need to
simplify. I'm trying to buy a home and as some of you know, alot comes
with that. As most of you have seen, I have an EXTREMELY clean and
complete version of a 4speed 1980 Scirocco (original Platinum Metallic
paint) and I'm finding it to be a financial and emotional burden. I've
been pondering this for 1mo now and I've finally made a decision to be
Scirocco-less

    I thought of the avenues I could advertise. TheSamba, VWvortex,
Craigslist, but it made perfect sense to me to offer Butch to the list
1st. I plan to write a list of the equipment, improvements and
upgrades I have had done since I bought her in Nov of 2004. It has
approx 26k original miles on the body and interior, 90k on a 1.8
hydraulic 8v, and 10k on the odometer. Confusing yes, but when they
get this old...... who really cares?

    If you know of anyone or think you are intersted, please contact
me. I plan on being fair with price even though these type of
investments are never of the profitable kind.

Here are a couple of pics from Cincy 2k6 courtesy of Mtl Marc

http://scirocco.org/list/ohio2k6/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=3827&g2_serialNumber=4

http://scirocco.org/list/ohio2k6/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=3565&g2_serialNumber=4
--
Michael A. Bueti