Cincy 2007 PCD

Hey, I just got home a few hours ago.

First a BIG thank you to Daun and the Yeagleys, Brad too,  for having us
rowdy bunch over for the week-end at their house.

Another big thank you for Jim R for his warm hospitality for having me over
at his house on my way to Cincy. Thanks to his cat for chewing at my plastic
bag, and reminding me that cats can be crazy.

Another big thank you for Cathy for her warm hospitality as well for having
me over at her house on my way out. Thanks to her cats for general silliness
and a definite reminder that cats are crazy.

Thanks to Mr Bee for the general fun attitude toward life.

Thanks to ALL in the BIG NJ/PA/CT/MD/QC caravan for making the trip to cincy
part of the fun.

thanks to Cathy, Drew, Andy and son for the trek North.

Thanks to my roommates David and Al for letting me sleep late, and for being
cool too.

Thank you to Chuck for the delightfull brisket, was it ever good man!

Thanks to Julie (and the girls) for showing up in a MKII. ;-)

Thanks to Mr and Mrs Lee for such a nice headliner.

Thank you Greg for the Martini.

Thanks to the Taylor family for making sure the next generation gets the bug
too, and for the glass of Champagne as well.

Thanks to everyone else who showed up and made this event such a great
event.

Thanks to all who showed up in a Scirocco, I know I had a bloody Kia, to
remind us that we just go nuts with these wonderfull cars.

Pictures to come in a day or two as I sort them out. All right the door
rings, must be the pizza man, did you think I was going to cook or
something??

Cheers all, and see ya next year!

Marc