Cincy

Well, it was a great weekend, I got there Thursday night, part of that tiny
two car caravan from Ontario. Once again, I must thank Daun and his family
for the wonderful weekend, and it was great to see so many newbies, I think
about one in three was claiming to be a "virgin" this year. And that's
great. And there was a good deal of family involvement too.
The bar is sure high these days, there were some outstanding examples of
both marks, and it was ironic that Karl won the "tidy neat award" his daily
driver. That is one beautiful car, hard to believe it's also basic
transportation. Boost was all over the place, and some really clever
sticker tuning too, loved "der crap" especially!
I missed a bit of time visiting, and wanted to explain why my car was out
of sorts on MSnS, it was not the fault of MSnS, it was a bad state of tune
brought on suddenly by the new cam that Dan and Drew put in for me on
Friday!!! Thanks again and again to those two guys, without them Klaus
would be a bunch of parts laying in my garage, instead of the fun ride that
he is. I think I've logged 1700 miles on MSnS or thereabouts, not bad in
three weeks eh? I think I'm going to enjoy that cam a lot. Poor Alex got to
experience all the joys of my 4K on the open road, can you hear yet Alex?
But it was good to see old friends, meet new ones, and see all those
wonderful cars!!! See ya next year. Those who left their Roccos home? Get
out there and those cobwebs shaken out earlier eh? Oh, and Greg P? Happy
Birthday eh?
Cathy, back home:
<http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/starfighter53/IMG_0386correct-1.jpg>