Cincy '07 retrospective

> And finally I'd like to thank Cathy for her tireless work in
> coordinating the awards ceremony, producing the stickers (Carrots
> looks absolutely spanking with that front spoiler sticker!) and just
> generally being a pillar of the Scirocco community.  Oh, and thanks
> for that bastard file eh?  Is that a hint that I'm a bastard, or that
> you're looking to have the rough edges filed off Klaus' alternator
> bracket? :)

LEAVE THE BRACKET ALONE!! It's working just fine, and I do thank you for
it. As for the awards, it is my pleasure to do that, and I'm already
shopping the Princess catalogue for next year's. Heck, I already HAVE one
prize for next year. There was someone who was deserving this year that got
missed. And it was good to hear that Peter got home without incident this
year, mind you, he hasn't checked in and he didn't have Getty this year to
spring him from the lockup, maybe he's wishing for soap on a rope as we
speak....:)
Yeah, awards, if any of the local chapters have any nominations/prizes that
come up as the year goes on, just LMK. It's better to have the jabs come
from those nearer-and-dearer.

A few other thank you's: To Brett for getting the T shirts done and
distributed, it's quite an undertaking, and to the nice guys who chipped in
to buy me that new black car, it was a nice surprise and there's nothing
like getting a car at Cincy!! Even if it's a bit small to drive!
362 days now isn't it?

Oh, one more thing, I think we need an on site cruise director to ease up
some of the tasks that Daun wants to do when he's busy running around back
and forth between properties doing other tasks. I know the MS presentation
didn't happen because there were just too many things for Daun to do that
the equipment never got set up. I'd like to nominate Greg for the position,
even though we all know he's kind of shy. :P
Cathy