Made it home..

Well I made it home last night at 11:45pm.  That was with a detour to MD to
visit the Army Proving Ground's
museum in Aberdeen-very cool if you like armour and artillery.  Other than
light rain from Pa to Md and all the
way to Maine the ride was uneventful although getting into first steadily
became more difficult.  The only issue
I came across was on my street I started feeling water dripping on my
leg.  There was water in the tray under
fusebox and it was dripping out.  It appears to be coming from above the
fusebox.  So I will have to check out
the windshield seal and raintray today(PLEASE let it be the raintray!)
Thanks to Daun and his entire family for hosting this, to Chuck for
Brisket, the Northams for the eggs, Julie for
helping out with the new stereo and to caravan with along with Andy and
Alex.  And a big thank you to Dave
Winchell for the manifold-what a guy!
Well, it's time to unpack the car and check her over and make a list of
repairs and parts needed.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.