Made it home..

John,

Glad it went to someone who can use it. It cleared shelf space in the
gararge, so we both benefitted. Getting the garage slowly under control so
that I can bring the Roccs in one at a time to get them driving first and
then restore them. I hope to not have to park on the Kia side next year.

I'll add my own thanks:

First and foremost to Daun, Brad and the Yeagleys.  Thank you so much for
the weekend. I look forward to this event all year long.

To Chuck for the smoked yummies (reminds me of the Carolinas.)

To Tonee and Ellen for the eggs (BTW, I think Ellen needs to start calling
me to verify if when I am quoted. I think I am getting blamed for more than
I should be...  ;) lol... )

To Mtl Marc, you're an awesome roomate and you memory regarding Smarties was
awesome.  The kids have already killed one bag and are starting on the
next.  The Coffee Crisp isn't lasting either.  We may have to setup an
international candy smuggling ring or something.

To Randall for bringing me some parts that I got stiffed on by a dead beat
Vortexer. Thank You!

To Al and Lexan for providing the driving when I needed to sleep.

And to my parents who are not on the list, but they put up with me and
whoever I happen to drag with me to their house each year.

It was fun, guys...  Counting the days 'til next year.  See you then

--
David L. Winchell, II
'84 Scirocco BBS Turbo G60