Cincy '07 retrospective

Cruise director, eh?  I don't know if I'd have the time for it, what
with all the entertaining I  did this year.  Always happy to share a
martini or two (or three?)
I think next year there will be a 'Cincy-tini' that embodies the
qualities and expierences of both Scirocco's and the cincy weekend.
So feel free to chime in with key words and phrases!
Daun & co, you put so much effort into the weekend, if there is
anything that I/we can do to help relax your schedule, let us know.
But Cathy's right.  I'm far too shy!

GP