From: Drew Mac <type53@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Scirocco-l <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2007 7:53:29 PM
Subject: Cincy '07 retrospective

Another Cincy has come and gone (number 7 for Carrots and I.)  Thanks
goes to Daun and Brad for being fantastic hosts, and extra special
thanks to Mom and Dad Yeagley (for once again surrendering their lawn
and garage to hordes of Scirocco drivers and the odd Kia driver)

Thanks too goes out to all those involved in acquiring, transporting
and prepping food for said masses.  Extra thanks to Brad and Ellen and
anyone else involved in the ice cream production.

It was great to see so many familiar faces (even if I can't remember
the names!) and so many new ones (keep the spirit alive!)

And finally I'd like to thank Cathy for her tireless work in
coordinating the awards ceremony, producing the stickers (Carrots
looks absolutely spanking with that front spoiler sticker!) and just
generally being a pillar of the Scirocco community.  Oh, and thanks
for that bastard file eh?  Is that a hint that I'm a bastard, or that
you're looking to have the rough edges filed off Klaus' alternator
bracket? :)

Looking forward to '08!

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd