Made it Home Ok-ish Thread

I made it home about 11PM CDT last night. as tired as hell and dropping
coolant quickly to the pavement. I blew the heater core hose that comes out
of my w/p about 2 hours from home. Luckily, if the hose stayed somewhat cool
it didn't spray EVERYTHING, and was only a small leak. But that was my only
bad happening.

The midwest crew headed out from the creamery with umm, whats his name from
WA. He soon left us and we stopped for gas continued through Indy where we
all split our own ways. When I got halfway through Ill I saw what looked to
be a red roc popping out from in front of this minivan. I quickly passed the
minivan to find it was the guy from WA. SO we shot a few more pics and then
he turned off again and I continued on my way. Also, stopping not long after
that to fix my wiper blade that was about ready to shoot out adn into the
guy behind me!

MUCH MORE PCD later,
Rhett