Home...

Well- I'm certainly glad I decided to go this year, I wouldn't have been
able to live with myself had I not made the pilgrimage, and the diesel
was very well behaved both ways -what a trooper-) It was nice to see all
of you again this year, I know I wasn't bouncing around quite as much
this year but I was a little wore down...I think next year will be
another 5-dayer instead of trying to do it all in 3.

I don't quite understand this, but I got worse fuel economy on the way
home than I did going up, and I wasn't going as fast, nor sitting in
traffic at all...in fact, I had to stop in Lake City FL for fuel :(

I *was* going to try for a straight shot down, but I changed my mind as
I was getting close to Cartersville and William's place- met up with him
over at a Taco Bell, grabbed some grub, then headed back down the hwy.

I got in this morning at 0100.

We're at work already today, and heading out on another service call.
(My scirocco knows no rest....) ;)

Oh yeah- I put my 60,000th mile on diesel engine while driving back
through Cincinnati. *yikes!*

Dan Snow
Tampa, FL

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!
THANK YOU DAUN & CO FOR ONE MORE YEAR OF SCIROCCOS IN YOUR YARD ! ;)