Made it Home Ok-ish Thread

On 6/3/07, Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chris, like I told you,  I worked for the airlines for 10 years, if it
> doesn't go in the overhead compartment, then don't go!
>
> Glad to hear you made it home safe.
>
> What about Dave and Alcuitis of Borg?
>
> Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I didn't want to hijack the PCD thread so I'll start one saying that I got
> home ok. I am burned, sore in places I don't want to describe, and the
> best
> part of it all...
>
> Northwest LOST my luggage. Has my only suit in it, almost all the shorts I
> can shoehorn my fat ass in... but the worst of all is that it had Gordy's
> part in it.
>
> Supposedly it will be delivered to the house later. It never made it out
> of
> Columbus this morning. I'll post updates later.
>
> Chris

We just got here in Charleston about an hour ago. Lexan has already headed
home.  Alcuitis of Borg is still here, we're waiting on Lori to get here
with lunch. I almost had him talked into staying and working on the MKI
until we opened the doors the that wonderful southern heat.

More later.

Dave

--
David L. Winchell, II