Rose's Rescue

 First I would like to thank the Yeagley's For their hospitality.It's nice to spread out in the grass and not in some parking lot.
    Thanks to veryone who came to Rose's rescue.It turned out to be a bad coil that I had started to destroy about two weeks ago.I left the key on and you know the rest.It just took 1200 miles to give up in Cincy. I followed Big Macs philosophy, run it till it won't move.Thanks again to everyone,The award is hanging in the O R  "other room".I must be the mesquite meat award.
  We drove 1200 miles home.It took about 18 hrs.that were uneventfull with the exception of a quick repair on a headlight ground.
I was really nice to see old and new faces.and swap the usual BS and tech stuff.
For those with an inquiring mind the throttle body on Rose is from an 85 Jetta.
   Next years goal is to have Rose running like she is supposed to.Then I can give someone a good ride.
The quality of Sciroccos in attendance is improving,but they still break.
PCD has set in.
ole blue