Made it Home Ok-ish Thread

Well, finally made it home at 6:30 this afternoon.  No PCD here, more like
PCM (post-Cincy motivation).  Can't wait to have a few minutes (and timing
light) later this week to work on the car.  I am feeling MUCH more confident
after all the ideas and words of encouragement.

BTW, have a line on another Rocc.  Not going to give too much away yet,
because I don't want to jinx anything.  One positive:  this one comes
running!!!  Hopefully it will be living at the Eel Farm by the end of the
month :)  I am hoping to end up with a daily driver, which will eventually
become my son's car when he turns 16 (in 4 years).

Special thanks to Daun and his entire family.  I had a blast once again, and
really appreciate all you guys do to put this on (and put up with all of
us).

Off to finish unpacking...  oh, yeah, and spend some time with the kid...
Lexan

Don?t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/