Control Pressure Problem

On 6/3/07, Don Walter <dswalterwi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What pressures are you expecting?  Is the plate in the fuel distributor
> moving freely?

Bently graph says approx. 1.5 bar for cold control pressure and warm control
pressure after 2 minutes of warm up being 3.4 to 3.8 bar.  The aux air valve
is working so it is getting the extra air on cold starts but not getting the
extra fuel.  Once the car is warm it runs fine.  Bently says that if warm
control pressure connot be obtained then to replace the control pressure
regulator which we have done 3 times now.

> How are your fuel pumps, both of them?

It's an 81 so only 1 pump and it is flowing per Bently specs for return and
at injectors.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5