Control Pressure Problem

So I hope there is enough of us not in Cincy to help Sean and I out.  Our
81 project is having some CIS control pressure problems.  The control
pressure is the same as system pressure at all temps, about 4.9 bar.  We
changed the warm up regulator with another one with no effect.  We blew
compressed air through the return line and it was moving freely into the
tank.  The 2 fuel lines from the fuel distributor to the WUR were blown out
also.  There are no leaks that we could find in the fuel system.  The screen
on the WUR was clear of debris and installed new fuel filter.  Anyone have
some input?

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5