Control Pressure Problem

What pressures are you expecting?  Is the plate in the fuel distributor
moving freely?  It might be the pump it self on top the distributor.  I have
a brand new one of those sitting here that cost me $300 new from a CIS-E,
not sure if that would would for your CIS.  It would sell it for half that.

How are your fuel pumps, both of them?

Enjoying CyberCincy!