Stupid question of the Day

I have the same problem with the buzzer. I do have a real pressure gauge
installed and I know the pressure is fine (i also just rebuilt my JH 1.8).
Altough my buzzer goes on randomly. I have disconnected the sensors and
ground/open circuit them in case the sensors are no good, but i still get
the buzzing sometimes. I am thinking the circuit in the dash is messed up. I
guess i should make sure all the connections are good too.

Shawn Falzarano