Cincy 08 date to be changed? or not !

Crap.  I'm worried that this is going to turn into an ordeal.  It's probably
quickest and easiest to settle this with a poll, Vortex style.

I didn't mean to disrespect the tradition of Cincy by bringing this up.  I'm
simply planning my personal/work schedule which requires dealing with June
now (amazing, isn't it?) and someone did mentioned moving the date,
so.........I need to figure this out in the next week or so.

Say the word and I'll start a vortex thread on the subject.  I just don't
want to piss anyone off who still believes .org business needs to stay off
of the 'tex.