Cincy 08 date to be changed? or not !

--- Jim Ruffi <jimruffi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I didn't mean to disrespect the tradition of Cincy by
> bringing this up.  I'm
> simply planning my personal/work schedule which requires
> dealing with June
> now (amazing, isn't it?) and someone did mentioned moving
> the date,
> so.........I need to figure this out in the next week or
> so.
>
> Say the word and I'll start a vortex thread on the
> subject.

"The Word."

Go for it Jim, or I can start it if you really want me to.
Tradition may be tradition but I'm not partial to the date
- just whatever works for people.  After all, it's YOUR
party!

  I just don't
> want to piss anyone off who still believes .org business
> needs to stay off
> of the 'tex.

I see the Scirocco forum on the 'tex and Scirocco.org
slowly merging into one entity.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?