Cincy 08 date to be changed? or not !

Tell ya what - you guys hammer out when it should be (in
June is all I ask) and let me know.  I'm heading out on a
trip in a couple days and will not likely have much time
for e-mail before and none during....

:)

--- Jim Ruffi <jimruffi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree, but it had been mentioned and I basically have
> to let some people
> know this week, if possible, so I was hoping we could get
> this discussion
> out of the way.  I don't really care either way, but it
> would suck if I
> blocked out the first weekend and it were to get moved.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/