Suspension question

How's your tire wear? Bad struts will result in odd wear patterns. And
there shouldn't be much rebound bouncing, continuous Buick-like bouncing
would indicate bad struts, as would continuoally hitting the bump stops on
even mildly uneven roads.

No flaming yet, but they'll nail me if I'm wrong...
Cathy