Suspension question

When the wheels fall off, you know your suspension is shot and needs to be
replaced.
It's hard to tell you about the noise's cause if we don't know what the
actual sound is or where it's coming from.
Should not spring a few times....but that is only a test for the shocks.

I would say all new front struts and lower control arms are needed, along
with a new rear axle.  Of course, new shocks, upper bearings, and springs
would be required, along with any sway bars that came standard on your car.
Don't forget all new rubber bushings for everything.

larry
sandiego16v

 ........How would I know if my suspension is shot or just needs to be
replaced?