Finally got my build thread up on Vortex

LOL, I was hoping to see some diesel car porn...and it was one of those
nights, my nephew stayed over and picked a movie off the shelf, guess what
he grabbed with no prompting from me? A Hacker Hellstorm for you then for
not posting some car pics with that link...!
Cathy