tank to pump fuel leak

Hi all, I went out to take the '79 out for a spin today and noticed a slight
gasoline smell (probably would have been stronger if we hadn't gotten some
rain in the last week). After inspection it's coming from the line that runs
from the tank to the fuel pump. I've never messed around with that area, but
I'm assuming once I remove that line gas will start spewing out of the tank.
Anyone got any ingenious ways of replacing that without having to drain the
tank? As for the hose, is that a dealer/Potterman item or is it some sort of
standard fuel line I can pick up anywhere? If it's a specialty item, would
someone with ETKA mind getting me a part number? I know Mike's gonna chime
in and say he gave me a copy of ETKA at Cincy, but I haven't yet figured out
how to change the language from German to English.

Nate