FS: 8v Autotech cam and Neuspeed gear

Now that I've sold my Mk1 (although I still have it), I'm thinking about
selling some engine goodies.  I have an Autotech 286 cam and an almost
new Neuspeed adjustable cam gear.  The cam came in my '84 8v, I bought
the gear new from Potterman in 2002.  Unknown mileage on the cam, no
known issues, the gear is minty fresh, with very low miles.  No stripped
adjustment bolts, the red and black anodizing is quite lovely.  The gear
sells new for $150, the cam for $100.  They are still both in the car,
so I can't get pictures, but I'll try and yank them this weekend if
anyone is interested.

Nate